We’re hiring in London!
Event hosts/axe-throwing instructors (part time)
People come to us looking for a good time – some wide-eyed and trembling at the knees, others with a whole lotta frustration they need to unleash.
Can you make a complete stranger feel at ease within moments? Can you be the life of the party? Do you have a built-in radar for safety? Can you keep a cool head while the axes are flying?
If you’re all of this and more, you might just be a Whistle Punk.
“Do I have to be able to throw an axe?”, we hear you ask. We’ll teach you everything you need to know, but co-ordination and an ability to teach other people is essential. We don’t expect you to be the next Benny Bullseye, but it helps if you can figure it out.
Got skills? Tell us about them:
- Crowd control
- Face-to-face customer service
What you gotta do:
- Manage large groups, and make sure they’re all happy
- Keep score (harder than you’d think)
- Check in customers upon arrival
- Use power tools safely
- Prep lanes and venue for events – cleaning (take some pride, eh?), replacing targets, restocking drinks and merchandise.
We love our staff and do our best to take care of them. We’re growing fast and we’re looking for new talent to join our family. So you think you’re cut out to be an axe throwing instructor, friend?
- 5- 80 hours per month
- Events usually evenings & weekends, can be any day Mon-Sun
- Being available weekends is a big +
- A mother-flippin’ stickler – safety and procedures are our secret turn-ons and should be yours too.
- The epicentre of enthusiasm – that’s how you get everyone else in the mood for fun.
- Presentable – if people don’t want to stand close to you, you can’t really teach them to throw axes, can you?
- Over 18 and eligible to work in the UK.
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £11 per hour.