Just head over to our booking page. Simply put in your number of players and follow the instructions to book and pay for your event online.
Throwing an axe in a head-to-head game is fun no matter what the occasion. Think bowling or darts, but with a bit more edge. Just make sure you’re all sober when you turn up or we won’t let you play and you won’t get a refund.
No but there are plenty of brilliant food places nearby that would be more than happy to have you.
We do sell non-alcoholic drinks and crisps. These can be purchased from one of our awesome staff members.
Our sessions are run on 3 lanes, 12 players per lane, 1 instructor per lane and lasts 1.5 hrs.
During this time we:
- Give you a safety briefing and if it’s a mixed group we get you out of your shells and into a sociable, urban axe throwing mood.
- We teach you how to sling an axe like a boss, giving group instruction then brief individual coaching to hone your technique.
- Then once you’re happily smashing targets we’ll throw you straight into a tournament.
- We crown the tournament winner and celebrate with everyone else.
No, we’re target purists. Leave the photo’s at home.
You are more than welcome to come into the venue and grab a ticket there. Just remember to arrive 15 minutes before the session start time and bring your card as we don’t accept cash.
Axes are only ever thrown down empty, enclosed lanes under the watchful eye of an instructor. As long as you follow the rules and listen to your instructor at all times it is a safe activity.
This is definitely adult fun, so over 18s only and don’t be offended if we ask for ID.
Only after your final throw! Axes and booze aren’t good bedfellows. Same goes for drugs.
If you’re not in a fit state to swing an axe, we’re not letting you on the lane or giving you your money back, so don’t turn up drunk.
– We love flip flops as much as the next person (or probably more), but they won’t cut it on our throwing lanes so no open-toed shoes. Pro tip: flat shoes are best for throwing in.
– Stay comfy. Wear whatever you like, but if it restricts your arm movement it’s gonna mess with your aim and we’re not giving you pity points for that. We might give you points for fancy dress though…
Axe throwing is a relativity low intensity activity so there is no reason why you can not play. If you have any concerns please consult a doctor.
We can take up to 36 players in one session in London or 48 in Manchester and Birmingham. This means booking out all of our lanes which accommodate 12 players each.
To get a whole lane to yourself you need to book all 12 tickets regardless of the number of players. 1 lane = 12 tickets, 2 lanes = 24 tickets, 3 lanes = 36 tickets.
Yes, just book another ticket and in the ‘what’s the occasion’ box tell us the booking they’re joining. This only works if there are tickets left!
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Please make sure you’ve got your ducks vaguely straight-ish before you book as once you’ve bought your tickets we can’t refund or move them to a different date/time.
We do run private events out of hours for large groups of around 36+. Please contact us at email@example.com
Each lane has two targets and takes up to 12 players, so if you want your own lane all you have to do is book 12 tickets. 2 lanes? That’s 24 tickets. And so on…
We’re straightforward kinda people, so it’s full payment up front. We don’t hold tickets or reserve spaces.
If you have an absolute emergency and can’t make your event, then drop us a line and we’ll try and move you to another date.